Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Recap

Last week's meals were as follows:


Monday Dinner:
Greek Chicken Skillet – we gave it 3.5/5 stars. {Recipe from Good Life Eats}
 
Tuesday Dinner: I had a migraine, so we opted to eat at Zaxby's.

Wenesday Dinner: Rotini Lasagna and Italian Salad – I generally make my meals from scratch. This particular time, I decided to take the easy road and use a bottle of spaghetti sauce. This was a huge mistake. I found the pasta dish to be incredibly bland. The salad made up for it – the spiciness from the red onions and the saltiness from the kalamata olives redeemed the entire meal. Daniel didn't mind the bland pasta. I gave this recipe 3/5 stars. {Recipe from Sing For Your Supper}


Thursday Dinner: Mexican Pizza – Great meatless meal. Daniel hates tomatoes and he didn't pick them off AND he said that he couldn't tell that there was no meat in the dish. We gave it 4.5/5 stars. {Recipe adapted from Annie's Eats}

  

For dessert, I made Oatmeal-Peanut Butter-Nutella Cookies. These cookies were gone within 24 hours. We gave the recipe 4.5/5 stars.
 
Friday Dinner: We ate at Geno's Pizza for Date Night. We are all about the pizza this week. We shared a 12-inch Geno's Special. Yum-o.


Saturday Dinner: I was going to make Shrimp Quessadillas... unfortunately I was short on tortilla shells, so I opted to make a Chipotle, Shrimp and Mushroom Pizza instead. I just made up the recipe as I went along with ingredients I had on hand. Daniel gave it a 3.5/5 stars because he isn't a big fan of shrimp or mushrooms. I gave it 4/5 stars.
{Recipe here}

Sunday Lunch: We went to Red Robin in Huntsville and split the Chips&Quesso and a A1 Peppercorn Burger. 


Sunday Dinner: Chicken Stuffed with Sundried Tomatoes, Olives, and Cheese with a Side Salad. This was incredibly easy to make {less than 20 minutes start to finish} – Daniel and I both gave this meal 4.5/5 stars. {Recipe from Elly Says Oopa!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...