Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Recap

Last week's meals were as follows:


Monday Dinner: Fontina, Mushroom and Prosciutto Shells & Cheese with a side of Sauteed Spinach {Recipe from Pink Parsley}. I liked it, but it almost had too many flavors going on. A very grown up spin on mac-n-cheese. There were tons of leftovers so we were it eating it all week. Daniel gave this meal 3.82/5 stars.
 
Tuesday Dinner: Leftovers
 
 
Wednesday Dinner: Margherita Pizza with fresh Mozzarella {Recipe adapted from Pink Parsley}. No complaints from the peanut gallery that this pizza was meatless. The homemade sauce was just right. Daniel gave it 4.38/5 stars.
 
 
Thursday Dinner: Chicken Tortilla Casserole with a side of Corn on the Cob {Recipe adapted from Pink Parsley}. This dish was a little on the spicy side, but really delicious. Daniel gave it 4.72/5 stars.
 
Friday Dinner: We had dinner at The Terminal in Chattanooga. I had a Steak Salad while Daniel had his usual Black Bean Burger.

Saturday Dinner: More leftovers. We went to an afternoon wedding and then Daniel spent most of the evening working on putting the Subaru engine together.
 
Sunday Lunch: We had brunch at Another Broken Egg Cafe in Huntsville. I had French Toast and Daniel had a Waffle {we both had sides of eggs and bacon}. 
 
Sunday Dinner: Daniel was busy the rest of the day with the Subaru and we resorted to eating cereal for dinner. The good news it that Daniel should be ready to put the engine back into the car TONIGHT!!!

*I just discovered the Pink Parsley blog and went a little crazy making her recipes this week. I have a list of more recipes to try, but will probably spread the love around and make recipes from a variety of blogs this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...