Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Recap

Last week's meals were as follows:


Monday Dinner: Chicken and Rice with a Side Salad {Recipe from Elizabeth's Edibles}. Daniel gave it 3.4/5 stars because it was made with dark meat. He said it would have been 4.3/5 if it had been made with white meat. This was major comfort food for me, so I gave it 4.5/5.

Tuesday Dinner: Daniel was fixing our car until late, so we ordered Papa John's Pizza.

Wednesday Dinner: Daniel finally finished fixing the Subaru {another late night}. I opted for a bowl of cereal and Daniel had leftover pizza.

Thursday Dinner: We went BuenaVistas and split the Mex Tex Fajitas – our fave.


Friday Dinner: Chicken Florentine Pizza. Daniel said that I tricked him since I forgot to add the feta. Also I left it in the oven a little too long so the crust was SUPER crunchy. Daniel gave it 4.2/5 stars.


Saturday Lunch: Chipotle Bean Burritos {Recipe from Pink Parsley}
Daniel gave it 4.4/5 stars.

Saturday Dinner We tried the burger and fries at Salt International Bistro. The burgers were good, the restaurant was ok.


Sunday Dinner Turkey Taco Burger with Side of Sweet Potato Fries {Recipe adapted from Elly Says Oopa!}. Daniel gave it 4.6/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...