Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Recap

Last week's meals were as follows:


Monday Dinner: Taco Salad – my mom made this dish often when I was growing up. There is something about cold lettuce and warm meat that makes me happy. Daniel gave it 4.6/5 stars. 


We had these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies for dessert {Recipe Adapted from Blue-Eyed Bakers}. They would have been better if I had had the Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels from Trader Joes.
 
 
Tuesday Dinner: Pan-seared Steak with Baked Potato and Corn. Simple and yummy. Daniel gave it 4.7/5 stars.

Wednesday Dinner: Frozen CPK Sicilian Pizza.

Thursday Dinner: We celebrated a friend's birthday at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant. Daniel and I split the Supreme Nachos.

Friday Dinner: I was craving Japanese food so we tried the local Tokyo Japan restaurant. I had the Hibachi Chicken. It was surprisingly good {and cheap}. 


Saturday Lunch: Nachos with leftovers from Monday night.


Saturday Dinner: Leftover Red Beans and Rice from last week.

Sunday Lunch: We went to Cracker Barrel in Huntsville and enjoyed breakfast.


Saturday Dinner: Burritos with leftovers from Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...