Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Recap

Last week's meals were as follows:
It would seem that I'm really falling down on my cooking this week...



Tuesday Dinner: Barbacoa Burrito using leftover Pork from last week's Burrito Bowls. Daniel gave it 4.82/5 stars.


Wednesday Dinner: Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Portabella Mushrooms and a side salad. Daniel said the pasta was a bit bland for my cooking and gave it 4.47/5 stars.

Thursday Dinner: I have no idea what we ate. I guess I will blame that on being pregnant???

Friday Dinner: We ate at On The Border in Atlanta {thanks to our fiasco with Craigslist}. We loaded up on chips and salsa {our fave} and split the Monterey Jack Fajitas.

Saturday Dinner: Again, I have NO IDEA what we ate!!!

Sunday Lunch: We split a BBQ Hickory Burger at Red Robin in Huntsville.


Sunday Dinner: We went to see Pirates of the Carribean and then picked up a beef and cheese pizza from Papa John's on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...