Wednesday, June 22, 2011

19Weeks.4Days.


We have almost made it to the halfway mark...
  • Sleeping is getting more uncomfortable. 
  • I still haven't felt any kicks {or flutters}. 
  • We have another 2+weeks before we find out gender {we are a little behind schedule due to traveling}. 
  • No cravings to date. 
  • The metallic taste in my mouth has finally subsided. 
  • I am keeping up with yoga {M/W} and kickboxing {T/Th}. 
  • I have had to slow down on the running as I can't go more than 1 mile without my bladder feeling like it will explode... yoga teacher says I should consider swimming instead.
  • My stomach is sticking out more and I have gained about 6 pounds. 
  • I can still wear most of my normal clothes – I am thankful to my sister for her donation of maternity clothes.
  • My lower back aches late in the day.  
  • Heartburn continues to plague me – mostly in the evenings. 
  • We received our first baby gifts this past weekend – a little shirt from Ireland {thank you Angela, Robert and Izzy} and a baby blanket from Disney World {thank you Emily and Josh}.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find out what you're having! Any inklings?

    Congrats on being almost at the halfway point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have absolutely no idea... except for this old wives tale test that my sister did on me that predicted a girl. We are good either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVERYONE in my family thought I was having a girl...except me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.

    I really have no clue and no one in our families have guessed one way or the other (besides my sister's little test that is supposedly pretty accurate).

    I wonder what makes people sure one way or the other? Most days I barely feel pregnant... like it is all a dream and I am going thru the motions.

    ReplyDelete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...