Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

Daniel and I were blessed to be able to see both of our dad's on Father's Day. 
Sadly, no one took pictures...


Daniel also used this weekend to take advantage of a Father's Day Sale at Lowe's and bought himself {err, us} a grill. Now we can FINALLY throw dinner on the grill instead of heating up the oven in the middle of a hot summer.


Daniel grilled steaks last night for our steak salad {recipe based off of Pioneer Woman's Big Steak Salad}. It was delish and grilling really made a big difference in taste. 

Can't wait to have people over for a cookout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...