Monday, June 06, 2011

Jesse's Steak, Seafood and Tavern


In my mind no visit to New England would be complete without a meal that included Clam Chowder – which Daniel calls the "hot dog of the sea." For our final night of vacation we drove to Hanover, NH {home of Dartmouth College} for steak and seafood at Jesse's Steak, Seafood and Tavern. We are so glad we did.


After a week of gallivanting around Vermont and New Hampshire, Jesse's was the perfect place to end our trip. I started my meal with a cup of Clam Chowder, followed by Bourbon Lime Salmon with brown rice and fresh veggies, while Daniel ordered Top Sirloin with home fries and fresh veggies. The desserts looked amazing, but we were both stuffed from all of our good food.


We enjoyed the outdoor dining and overall atmosphere. The town of Hanover is quaint – the college seems to take up every corner. So happy that we made the short drive over from Quechee.

Jesse's Restaurant & Tavern on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...