Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One Year...


Exactly one year ago today, we received an offer on our house in Charlotte. So much has changed in the past year. We are so blessed to be back together again permanently. We are blessed to have sold a house in this horrible economy. We are blessed that Daniel has a stable job. We are blessed to be living closer to our families. 

Hollywood, Alabama isn't exactly somewhere we would have chosen to move to, but we choose to be happy in our situation. We are making friends. We have a nice home. We are expecting our first child. 

One year ago, none of this would have seemed possible. We are blessed beyond measure.

*Today is also special in that it is my Grandma's 90th Birthday... Happy Birthday Grandma! 
**It is also my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's third anniversary... Happy Anniversary Emily and Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...