Saturday, July 30, 2011

Porch Fan


Last weekend while I was out of town, Daniel was a sweetheart and installed a ceiling fan on our porch. We eat out there as often as we can and the fan makes a huge difference in how long it is comfortable to sit outside on a warm, humid evening. It also helps with keeping flies and mosquitoes at bay. 


We may eventually replace the other three lights with fans, but for now, having a fan over our outdoor eating area is a real treat.

Before

After

Also wanted to give a special thanks to Daniel's dad, Wesley. Hopefully the next time you visit I will be in town and we can enjoy a meal under the fan together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...