Thursday, May 17, 2012

See Jack {early May 2012}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

Jack is still working on rolling over. 
He can do it, but it is hard to catch him in the act... 
especially if Sophie is around to distract him.
{early May}

See Jack in the tub. Bath time is becoming more fun these days.
{early May}

See Jack as he becomes more fascinated with our cups and trying to drink out of them. When he manages to get liquid in his mouth I think he is a bit shocked at the coldness and taste of water.
{early May}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...