Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Monday

To kick off the week, I plan on making my favorite peach cobbler – there aren't many recipes I repeat, but this is one of them. It is that good. I picked up some fresh peaches from our local Farmer Market {it drives me crazy that this is not possessive, i.e. Farmer's Market}. They smell so good and I can't wait to have them in cobbler tonight. Recipe from Pink Parsley.

On the menu for this week...

Monday

Grocery Night... this is kind of becoming our new norm.
We will be eating leftover Baked Chicken Parmesan with some kind of veggie.

Tuesday
Fish Tacos with Chipotle Lime Cilantro Slaw
{recipe adapted from Centsational Girl}

Wednesday
Meat Loaf Minis with Roasted Potatoes
{recipe from Tracey's Culinary Adventures}

Thursday
Crispy SouthWest Chicken Wraps
{recipes from Mel's Kitchen Cafe via Pinterest}

Friday
Date Night

Saturday
White Pizza with Chicken and Fresh Herbs
{recipe from Pink Parsley}

Sunday
Black Bean and Corn Baked Potatoes
{recipes from MyRecipes.com via Pinterest}

1 comment:

  1. Peach cobbler is one of my favorites - so creamy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...