Monday, July 23, 2012

See Jack {June and early July 2012}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

See Jack work on standing up. 
When being held, he likes to use you for a jungle gym. 
He is getting pretty proficient at pulling up to standing but he hasn't 
figured out how to use furniture to do it yet.
{early June}

See Jack interact with Sophie. 
Jack and Sophie are starting to develop a relationship. Jack always looks for Soph and he knows her name. You can say, "Where's Sophie?" and he will start looking around a room for her. She, in turn, will come over and intentionally sit by him and let him grab her fur (within reason).
{late June}

See Jack try to crawl.
This video is a couple of weeks old, but our little guy has proven that he can move. Currently he can move up to about 4 feet before he gets tired. It's a slow crawl, but he continues to make progress daily. Baby gates are high on our list because we have a feeling we will blink and he will be cruising.
{early July}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...