Wednesday, January 23, 2013

See Jack {early December 2012}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

At the beginning of December {last year}, my sister and I took our kids to Arkansas to spend some time with our parents before the holiday season got too busy. All of these videos are from that trip.


See Izzy make pizza with Grammy while Jack and cousin Levi eat cheese and watch. 
{early December}


See Jack and cousin Izzy ride a horsey together.  
Izzy is tame in these videos since Jack is riding with her.
{early December}


See us celebrate Jack's first birthday for a second time.
{early December}


See Jack play with a baby bouncer... not sure when you get to be too old for this.
{early December}

 
See Jack play with his cousins. Izzy shows off how she normally rides her horsey.
{early December}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...