Wednesday, February 27, 2013

See Jack {late January 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years. 

 
See Jack walk in shoes for the first time. He was not a fan to start with, but has adapted... recently he even brought us a pair of rubber soled tennis shoes to put on him.
{late January}


See Jack ride his tricycle {forward}...
{late January}


See Jack ride his horse {in reverse}.
{late January}

On a side note, I say, "Hey buddy, whatcha doing?" way too often. 
I guess it's my go-to phrase for Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...