Thursday, March 28, 2013

Feeding Ducks with Grandpa

See Jack feed ducks with his Grandpa Moore


Yesterday afternoon Jack and I spent some time with Jack's Grandpa Moore. Grandpa M. is getting ready to buy a new house in Chattanooga, so we tagged along for moral support.


We were in town a little early for a house viewing, so we made a pit stop at a park in College Dale to feed ducks.


This was a big hit with Jack. His Grandpa did the feeding and Jack got a big kick out of the experience. I'm pretty sure that Jack just wanted to touch the ducks.


We saw quite the variety of ducks... Young ones and old ones. White ones and brown ones. Some had green heads and some had red heads.


The red headed ducks looked like a cross between a duck and a turkey – I have never seen a duck like this before. There were even a few Canadian Geese in the mix.


The sun was shining and it wasn't too cold. Really a perfect afternoon to feed ducks.


I am sure that we will be feeding more ducks in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...