Wednesday, March 27, 2013

See Jack {and his cousins – March 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

I'm pretty sure that Jack had a blast spending toddler spring break with his cousins. Here are a few videos that capture some of the fun. 
 

See Jack and Levi pretend to cook in the play kitchen. 
These boys love this kitchen.


See Jack and Levi play in the (real) kitchen.
Levi had a blast running in circles and showing Jack how to sweep.


See Jack and Izzy ride horses together.
Also Angela teaches Izzy a new phrase, "Mark, shut the front door!"
You have to watch what you say around these kids :)

 
See Jack ride the big horse with help from his Grandpa Voyles.
 Jack is lucky that Grandpa brought him his own horsey to take home to Alabama...
now if only his daddy would put it together for him!  


See Jack and Levi jump on the trampoline.
It was a little cold, but the boys had a great time. 
They will be wrestling in there in no time. 


See Jack and Levi and Grandpa Voyles.
Grandpa sure makes a lot of crazy sounds! 


See Jack play with his cousins. 
This is just a little bit of our crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...