Wednesday, March 06, 2013

See Jack {early-mid February 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

See Jack and Daniel play with the "diaper helmet."  
Jack loves to wear things on his head or around his neck.  
{early February}

 
See Jack try to use the ball launcher to throw Sophie's ball.
We are going to have to work on this skill set.
{early February}

 
See Jack go "bye bye." 
He can now reach the handle to our back door and wants to put 
his shoes and coat on if we tell him we are going somewhere.
{early February}

 
See Jack eat yogurt. 
First dipping a waffle into it. Then dipping his fingers. 
Finally eating it with a spoon – with mommy's help.
{mid February}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...