Wednesday, April 17, 2013

See Jack {early March 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.


See Jack stack blocks.
{early March}

See Jack dip fries at Five Guys.
The first few times he did this, he would dip the and then put the undipped end in his mouth. He has since figured out how to dip and then eat the ketchup off of the dipped end.
{early March}


See Jack zone out while watching YouTube videos with his daddy.
This is one of his favorite things to do.
{early March}


See Jack say "book" and "wow" – he is becoming quite the little imitator these days and learning new words all of the time.
{early March}


See Jack practice his music skills.
{early March}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...