Wednesday, June 19, 2013

See Jack {early-mid May 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.


See Jack in the driver's seat. This is arguably his favorite thing to do.
{early May}


See Jack play with the seesaw at the park. 
He is one-and-a-half and already learning about levers.
{early May}


See Jack practice mastering pedaling his tricyle... and then get distracted.
{early May}


See Jack watch TV. I'm not sure how to describe what he is doing, but he has a thing with laying back on the couch and climbing up the coffee table with his feet.
{early May}


See Jack pop a toddler-size wheelie on his little rolling horse.
{mid May}


See Jack practice stacking his Legos for the first time. 
Just to be clear, he only does it with 2 Legos, but it is still a first.
{mid May}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...