Wednesday, July 24, 2013

See Jack {trip to Searcy, July 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

See Jack and his cousin Izzy have fun on the trampoline.


See Jack pound away on the piano.
It was pretty crazy (and loud!) when his cousin's joined in on the fun.


See Jack practice running into the water at the lake.


See Jack and Levi having fun throwing sand and splashing in the water at the lake.
They both think it is hilarious to throw things.


See Jack watch while cousin Levi practices "swimming."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...