Monday, July 01, 2013

While Mommy and Daddy were on a Play Date with their Friends...


While Mommy and Daddy were on a play date with their friends last Saturday...


Jack was having a blast with his Aunt Emily. 


They spent the whole day together doing lots of fun stuff.


They went to the local splash pad.


Jack showed Aunt Emily how to eat PB&J sandwiches – one side at a time, of course.


And they came up with funny games to make each other laugh.


I think I can safely say that Jack did not miss us one little bit while we were out having fun on the river.


Thank you Emily for hanging out with our boy for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...