Wednesday, August 14, 2013

See Jack {late June 2013}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

See Jack stomp in puddles in the driveway. He loves to do this.
{late June}


See Jack's reaction to getting rained on.
{late June}


See Jack try to open the front door. He always wants to go outside.
{late June}


See Jack take his first steps down the stairs with no hands! 
Well, he does at the end, anyway. This guy is not a fan of doing things on command :)
He is really good at it now, and can do both steps without holding the wall.
{late June}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...