Wednesday, September 25, 2013

See Jack {early August}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

See Jack using a felt basket for a hat and climb onto the coffee table. Oh to be a toddler.
{early August}


See Jack bounce. He looks so big in that crib, but I am thankful that he still sleeps in it!
{early August}


See Jack shut all of the doors upstairs. He loves to shut any door that is open.
{early August}


See Jack play with the garden hose. It's all fun and games until a toddler sprays himself in the face!
{early August}


See Jack push his dump truck near and then far.
{early August}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...