Monday, December 16, 2013

11 Reasons I'm Thankful to Be Married to Daniel


11. He gets me.


10. He works hard to provide for our family.


9. He lets me vent and doesn't always try to fix everything for me 
(this has taken some learning on both of our parts).


8. He's a great dad.


7. We can laugh together when life gets crazy.


6. We are a good team – whether remodeling a house, collaborating on a project 


5. He lets me sleep in at least one day on the weekend.


4. He's willing to compromise with me.


3. He will follow me up mountains, even if I don't do my research 
and we end up almost stranded or not dressed appropriately...


2. He doesn't mind that I rarely cook the same thing twice.


1. He's my best friend.


Happy 11th Anniversary to the man that is perfect for me!


Previous anniversary posts: 10 years | 9 years | 8 years | 7 years | 6 years | 5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...