Thursday, January 02, 2014

Books I Read in 2013

This is the 5th year I have tracked my effort to read 52 books on this blog. Below you will find my full list of books read in 2013. You can click on the link to each month for book reviews.

January
1) The Wander Year 

2) Gods and Kings

Febuary
3) Song of Redemption
4) The Contessa's Vendetta
5) The Four Seasons of Marriage

March
6) You Lost Me
7) Warrior Prayers
8) Yellow Star

April

9) The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
10) The Strength of His Hands

May

11) Behind the Iron Curtain
12) Sparkly Green Earrings
13) Pride and Prejudice

June - no books read 


July
14) The Three Musketeers

August
15) Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century

16) Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
17) Healthy Finances by Infinite Ideas
18) The Price of Politics
19) Who Took My Money?

September
20) The Soul Keepers

October
21) Outliers
22) EntreLeaders

November
23) Keeping Kids Reading
24) Economics: The Remarkable Story of How the Economy Works

December
25) Freakanomics
26) The Tipping Point
27) The Story

If you are interested, here are my lists for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...