Sunday, January 05, 2014

Outdoor Adventures | 2013 edition

2014 was a year of in-betweens for us... We were living in Chattanooga during the week and in Alabama on weekends. We still managed to do some exploring – mostly in the form of biking. This year did include a couple of visits to highest points as well as a few firsts for Jack.


January
Indian Falls | DeSoto State Park, AL

March
Devil's Racetrack | Huntsville, AL

April
Jack's First Camping Trip | Cheaha State Park, AL
Alabama's Highest Point | Cheaha Mountain, AL

May
Jack's First Bike Ride | Hays Nature Preserve in Huntsville, AL
Blevin's Gap | Huntsville, AL

June
Paddling the Flint River | Huntsville, AL

July
Rainbow Lake | Signal Mountain, TN

August
Biking at Hays Nature Preserve | Huntsville, AL
Biking at Hays Nature Preserve, again | Huntsville, AL
Biking at Hays Nature Preserve, off trail | Huntsville, AL

September
Florida's Highest Point | Lakewood, FL
Biking at Topsail State Park | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...