Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Break 2014


Is it still considered spring break if you aren't in school? 


My mom was on spring break last week so Jack, Sophie and I made the trek over to Arkansas for a visit. 


The last couple of years we have done spring break with my sister but it didn't work out for us to go together this year... maybe next year?


Anyway, this year was low key. The weather turned cold, so we spent a lot of time playing at fast food restaurants with indoor playlands, and the library.


Jack didn't seem to mind.


On our last night at my parent's house, my aunt and uncle came over for sundaes and visiting. 



Jack ate all of his ice cream and strawberries, and then most of my bananas and strawberries as well.


Since Jack has been sleeping in a big boy bed, it was a relief not to have to haul a pack-n-play with us.

 
We had a great visit, but as with any trip, it is nice to be home and in our own beds again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...