Thursday, April 24, 2014

Love Where You Live: Signal Point


After our Easter Egg hunt on the mountain last Saturday, we took Daniel's mom, Grandmother and sister to see Signal Point.


Signal Point offers an amazing view of the Tennessee River and surrounding valley. It is a fairly easy walk from the parking lot to the view, even for a toddler and his great grandmother. 


Signal Point also has access to 13+ miles of the Cumberland Trail in the Prentice Cooper State Forest. We haven't had a chance to do portions of this hike yet, but the view alone is worth the stop at Signal Point.


Signal Point is another one of the reasons we love where we live. If you are ever visiting our mountain, we would recommend that you make a stop to see this great view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...