Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Chattanooga Aquarium


Yesterday was Daniel's mom's birthday. As a part of her birthday celebration, she and Amy came to Chattanooga for a couple of days.


Jack had the privilege of hanging out with his Nana on Monday night and almost all day Tuesday, while Daniel and I got spoiled with an unexpected, and much needed, date night.


We spent most of yesterday exploring the Tennessee Aquarium together. Jack had a blast. 


If I had to guess, I would say his favorite things were the penguins, running down the ramp in the River Building, and laying down in a little cove that he called "his hammock" in the big aquarium.


I love introducing our little guy to new things and getting to see the wonder on his face with each new experience. 


Interestingly, the last time we visited the aquarium, I was 5 months pregnant with Jack. I am currently 5 months pregnant with Baby #2


After our time at the Aquarium, we ran across the street to eat lunch at The Blue Plate Diner. We all enjoyed a lovely lunch and Jack was so worn out he fell asleep in the booth while we finished up.


It was a great day and we look forward to going back to the Aquarium – we missed the otters because they were napping when we walked through.


It is nice to be able to hang out with family for special occasions. We hope you had a very Happy Birthday, Regina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...