Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Jack's First Year of Preschool: 2s Class with Ms. Kathy, Ms. Erin and Ms. Peggy


I know that it is already June and Jack has been out of preschool for almost a month now, but I wanted to record a little from his first year of preschool. Jack had a great experience and some wonderful teachers. I think his favorite parts of school included music class, doing crafts and PlayBunch. Every day he asks when he can go to school. I tell him when the weather gets cooler he will go back.



 Dressing up and playing with play-doh.


 Making slushies.


On the playground for PlayBunch

Making new friends and learning to share.

Easter Egg Hunt

Learning about taking care of our teeth from a local dentist.

Checking out the animals from a petting zoo.

Spring Music Program

Last day of school. Party at the park.


 School/Class Photos

Our floppy-haired boy has grown so much this year. 
We can't wait to see what the coming years have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...