Thursday, March 10, 2016

Mean Mug


Last week, on Super Tuesday, Daniel and I had a breakfast date before going to cast our votes in the primary elections.


With a teething Isaac in tow, we decided to try Mean Mug Coffeehouse in downtown Chattanooga. A friend had recommended this local breakfast place and I am never one to turn down the opportunity for breakfast (or coffee!).


Mean Mug is a small establishment where you order at the counter and claim a table. We were lucky to snag the last available table. The rain outside did not deter people from getting their morning coffee!


I tried a breakfast plate and Daniel had a breakfast biscuit. Both were delicious. I don't normally like grits, but the ones Mean Mug serves are cheesy and delicious. I also got their specialty coffee of the day, I think it was a salted caramel mocha. It was hot and sweet, and warmed me right up.


I felt a little bad for the other customers because Isaac was feeling pretty miserable from teething and our normally happy baby kept shrieking and crying. He finally settled down when we let him chew on some ice.


Mean Mug is definitely somewhere I would go back to.

Mean Mug Coffeehouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...