Friday, July 21, 2017

Coolidge Park with a College Friend


Coolidge Park is always a good place to visit in the summer, especially if you have kids.


If you come to visit us in the summer months, there is a good chance we will take you to the Coolidge Park Fountains.


When my college roommate, Julie, came to town we met up one afternoon at Rock City (a first for us), and the next day we met at the Walnut Street Walking Bridge with plans to cross and play at the fountains.


Before you get wet, be sure to ride the carousel (you have to be dry!).


After the kids were good and wet, and hungry, we walked over to Good Dog to grab some lunch.


If you like hot dogs, this is a great place to try, there were so many choices!


This turned out to be a perfect summer day spent in Chattanooga with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...