Wednesday, June 13, 2007

rain

it has rained every day this week, which is a wonderful thing (except now the grass will grow and we will then have to cut it...). i have my office window open and i have been enjoying the pitter patter of the rain interrupted occasionally by the roll of thunder.

daniel had to ride his bike home in a down pour yesterday. he was completely drenched when he got home. i was a little jealous. sometimes i have the urge to go stomping through puddles. i think one of the reasons that i love backpacking so much is that you are out in the elements... rain... snow... or sun. it doesn't matter, you are completely enveloped in it and i love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...