Wednesday, November 28, 2012

See Jack {early-mid November 2012}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

See Jack dance. He loves to bounce up and down to music.
{early November}


See Jack play. It doesn't take much to make this guy happy.
{early November}

See Jack laugh. He thinks that birthday cards that play music are amazing.
*only watch this video if you are prepared to be annoyed by Ren and Stimpy
{early-mid November}


See Jack play with Sophie. 
He wants so desperately to rough house with Sophie like his daddy does. 
Sophie isn't so sure about this.
Thankfully she is a good sport and refuses to be rough with him.
{mid November}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...