Wednesday, November 20, 2013

See Jack: Birthday Edition

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

This set of videos are from Jack's 2nd Birthday party so that family and friends who were unable to attend due to distance or prior commitments can share in on the fun!


See Jack have fun on his birthday hayride.


See Jack get raspberries from his cousin Izzy. He thinks this is hilarious.


See Jack enjoy his birthday cupcake.
Later he enjoyed a slice of cake and another cupcake!


See Jack and his cousins play with the remote control car that Uncle Mark gave him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...